MOE Common Scholarship Application Information (Spring 2016)
1. International students who are registered as degree-seeking students at NCCU in spring 2016 are eligible to apply. The international students here refer to those who entered NCCU according to MOE “International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan” regulations. (Exchange students, non-degree students, and Taiwan Scholarship students are excluded.)
2. Application deadline:
Completed application must be received no later than March 31, 2016 (Thursday).
3. Please follow the steps below to complete the application:
Step 1: Submit the online application form (http://goo.gl/forms/XlZv97I8v8)
Step 2: Ask one of your NCCU teachers/professors to help complete the Recommendation Form and return it to OIC. The recommendation form will be emailed to the recommender by OIC.
Step 3: Email the following document(s) to OIC at email@example.com:
• One copy of official transcript in Chinese (grades of fall 2015 included)
• Certificates of extra-curricular activities (if applicable)
4. For questions, please contact Ms. Alison Ho. (Tel: 02-29393091 ext. 62040)
5. "National Chengchi University Regulations Governing Foreign Student Application of the Ministry of Education Common Scholarship" can be downloaded at OIC web site for reference.